Ear Infections....

Posted

My poor baby girl started to run a low grade fever and tugging at her right ear Wednesday night.....uuugg. After experiencing 6 ear infections in the very recent months I dreaded what this meant.
Her Dr.would like for us to consider having tubes in her ears.
After hanging out at the very over crowded Dr.'s office on a Saturday the conclusion is what I thought...
Ava did have a double ear infections again and is back on antibiotics again! When we got home around 2ish Ava slept until 8 that night. My poor baby. I'm glad she finally got some rest,she did not the night before.
It's amazing to me how before I had Ava I required many hours of sleep and now for my daughter it seems I can go days without rest.
WOW HOW CHILDREN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background