Thursday February 12th 2009

Posted


Another beautiful day in Texas.


What I could see of it out of my good eye. HA HA


Nicholas came over for the day. We always enjoy his ever so sweet company! Ava looks forward to our days with him. They play so good together! Today after their busy day playing outside and making valentine cookies I gave them a bath. That's always fun for them. I had to have an emergency evacuations...Nicholas decided to let his lunch loose in the tub (BM) so I drained rinsed and re-ran the water so the could continue their fun. Don't worry Nicholas I won't hold it against ya. Ava has done it too.


Ava has had the word yellow down for about a month now,she can pick the color out of a group of colors too. So I thought I will try to introduce her to a different color every other week or so. This week we have been working on BLUE. She can say it very well and recognized it in a group. I'm so proud of my baby. This time last year she was learning to roll over....now walking ,talking,understanding! Life is so cool to see it happening!


Since my stye has taken over my face major swelling major pain looks just gross got to go back to the Dr....seriously it is not getting better but getting way worse!.
I had to skip out on The Stevens Valentine Dinner. Gosh you know it must be bad if I'm missing out on Mexican Food and good company.

Ava and Dean are having their first date out without Momma. tear tear. I know they will have a good time. I had everything ready for Dean and about 10 minuets after they were out the door I remembered Ava's sippycup and snacks were in the fridge....WHOOPS. They will manage just fine

she drinks from a straw and LOVES Mexican food too. Dean on the other hand. No he will do great! I have never felt it necessary to tell him how to do things for Ava , Because he does just fine with the way he does things. My way isn't the only way or necessarily the right way.
Thank-you Grandpaw Stevens and Nina for the Roses!


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background