Tuesday February 24th,2009
PostedHAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!
Today poor Dean had to have his first surgery....of all places...his left eye. He had an over- growth of tissue that has been there quite a while. Every doctor he sees ask him why he hasn't taken care of it. Well this was the year. The tissue has started to cause some miner issues drying of the eye,irritation,and so forth so Dean decided to have it removed. Ava ,Nicholas and I dropped him off at 1:30 thinking this would be an in and out quick deal. After cruising the great area of south east Houston 3 hours later he was done. Dean walks out as green as Ava's crayons with a cup of water in one hand and the look of pain all over his face. He said he was fine until he looked in the mirror and saw the completely blood-shot eye ball then he just had to get out of there. Those who know Dean know he does not handle medical facilities very well if at all! Home to sleep it off! All of us!
Stephen picked up Nicholas. I had him since 6 am. Ava and Dean went down for a nap so heck I will too! I love naps!
Dean wakes feeling much better but of course still looking quite blood-shot. Ava wakes ready for her spaghetti and "abacados" avocados.
While waiting for Dean to get out of his appointment today I took the kids over to watch the planes taking off and coming in. Ava waits with such anticipation on her face...."pane pane" yes baby here comes the planes! She is such a joy to interact with!



