Posted

Do I have a moment to play catch-up?? I think so both babies are sleeping the house is in good shape the grocery's are put away the clothes are clean and hung and no pending activities to wrap up. Just me my keyboard and monitor to blog away! It's been a while and A LOT has occurred!

I left off on St.Patty's day! After Nicholas went home Ava and I headed West to Grandpa and Nina's to drop off Molli for her Vacation in Katy and Gonzales,while we were vacationing in MIAMI!

Packed up and ready to fly or more like stroll and wait! Our day started around 5:30am arrived at the airport promptly at 7ish. Way early...early is good with a baby! Well once we were checked in we were notified that there is a three hour delay due to FOG! YIPPEE! Ava was such a trooper! She did great had breakfast, played in the airport,and was an all around good/happy baby! When we finally boarded 4 hours later at 11:35 she meet and greeted everyone in arms reach around her ! Still happy! As we were landing so was she.....Ava finally passed out 8 minuets before arrival....ha ha ha . Oh well she was so good the entire flight! Sweet Girl! She is really racking up the fly er miles!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background