I haven't been into celebrating my birthday since I turned the big 30 and I swore off age at 25! I wanted to be 25 forever! After tonight I realized birthday's and aging isn't too bad!(as long as I have face cream?LOL) No with such great friends and family who really cares how old I am! Chante' is Chante' 25 or 33
Tony and Rachel got engaged last week so we have been dying to celebrate the pure bliss of a new family starting! Rachel twisted my arm to have a birthday celebration with a fabulous babysitter on stand-by....Thank-you Angela! Ava and I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U!
After church Tony,Rachel and Angela headed over. We were all ready for an......
Adult dinner for four! We have been talking about eating at this restaurant (Fogo de Chow) in Houston for over 5 years! The name of the restaurant translates to"death by meat" We finally made it! Why have we waited soooo long!The restaurant was well worth the wait! It was FANTASTIC!! The food, the service, best of all the company!!! We had so much fun and laughed so much! It was a blast! Thank-you so very much Rachel for talking me into it!!!!
Ava was asleep when we got home,but not for too long when she heard the continuous laughter from the living room she was up to join the party!
I Love y'all thank-you again for another wonderful memory! I absolutly love my cake Rachel it is so "FUN" you did a wonderful job!
Thank-you to all for my birthday wishes!





