Sunday March 1st 2009

Posted

DEAN IS AMAZING

Have I mentioned in the last 48 hours how amazing my husband is?? I love that man! He never ceases to amaze me with his love!

Dean is AMAZING!

He has worked so hard this week and week-end. Not on his boat not on his guns, four wheeler, lours, rods, or reels. But on our home. I think someone slipped him an energy bar at work on Thursday because he has been non-stop Mr. Fixer upper! He re-painted almost all the walls, spackled nail holes, went through his closet and cleaned out all his old stuff, cleaned and organized the garage, cleaned out the store room, cleaned the back patio, edged the front and back yard mowed both took me to have seafood....then to really top things off cooked dinner tonight too. WOW. Once again DEAN IS AMAZING!

I have always known and made sure to tell him how much he is a wonderful husband and now Dad. But after a weekend like that I feel like shouting it from the roof tops! "DEAN IS AMAZING"
Thank-you so much Dean for ALL your hard work! The house and yard look great!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background