Posted

Over the weekend of April 24Th-26Th

I'm not too sure if it was the skinny dipping backyard fun for Ava or what, but my poor love bug started to run a fairly high fever(102.7) on Friday afternoon.Needless to say we had a very low key and relaxing weekend!
Saturday I took Ava to the Dr. and they tested her for strep-throat...fortunately it came back negative.The culprit is a viral infection in her throat,so were letting it runs it's course.
When she woke from her very long nap on Saturday she was ready to play....she got a bright idea to pretend she was George of the Jungle and hang from the living room curtain's,next thing I know out comes the rod and Ava has the face of OOPS. Dean fixed the curtain's and rod...lets hope she doesn't do that again! The fun with a busy toddler!
Sunday Dean and Uncle Ricky went to the land and Dean returned with a surprise for Ava. He found a "real" box turtle. She thinks the turtle it is pretty neat-o.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background