Posted

Thursday April 09,2009

Another relaxing day! Better yet another sweet day for Ava! I'm keeping an eye on you kid!!

Meme and I had dentist appointments with Dr.Granberry today! I will try to not bore you with too many details...but one really cool thing is a new toy Dr. G invested in after I left. I had to have a crown today and he prepared my tooth,and placed my permanent crown on all today! He has a machine (CERAC) that makes your porcelain crown for you on the spot!! So no temporaries,no return visit,it's all done in one quick visit! Thank-you Dr.Granberry and Naomi for taking such good care of me!
Ava let Naomi clean her teeth! She giggled the entire time it was too cute! I'm so bummed I didn't take my camera in =(

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background