Posted

Saturday May 30th 2009

What a beautiful day,in so many respects!

Dean,Ava and I have been attending New Hope Church as a family for almost two years now. Our relationship with the Lord and with each other has grown by leaps and bounds! Dean decided on his own that he was ready and wanted to publicly profess Christ as his Lord and Savior! Tonight after our regular church service Dean was Baptised! What a wonderful decision it was! I'm so proud of him!
Neither Dean nor I was raised in church but it is so awesome to me that we both have the desire to know Jesus and let him be known! Thank-you Lord for bringing two lost souls together that not only have a drive to love and respect each other but the drive to know ,love and will to live by your guidence!


Thank-you to everyone that was able to be a part of this beautiful day! Y'all mean so much to us!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background