Posted

Today is our baby girls twenty month birthday!!

Everyday that I spend with Ava is another day that I thank God for blessing Dean and I with such a sweet precious baby!
The other night she woke in the middle of the night and did not fall back asleep(rare for her). I went into her room got her out of her bed and rocked her in the dark and silence just listening to her every breath and smelling the sweet smell of her ever so soft,clean skin! I didn't want to put her back in her bed I wanted to have that feeling forever! The innocence of children is so precious!

Ava's little personality is really starting to shine!
Joshua our 14 year old nephew was over the other day and he said "I really like Ava she is a fun baby"!! Dean and I just smiled with happiness! What a great compliment to come from a 14yr old boy.

I say the same prayer with Ava every night and she has started to fill in the blanks if I stop in the middle! The first time I squealed with excitement!

Swimming and hanging out at the local splash pads are still a favorite of hers;well any thing that involves water!!
Gymnastics is going really well too. She has picked up a lot in such a short time.
Walking on the balance beam,hanging and swinging from the rings,front rolls,actually jumping on the trampoline not just running,and her all time favorite is hanging from the bar walking up the wall and flipping over the bar!She loves that one and always goes for it.

We have big plans in the up coming future.First thing is on July 18th we are giving away all of Ava's soothies (pacifiers) to the baby nursery at church for the babies.Then we are going to get very serious about potty training! SOOOO wish us luck,prayer,hope what ever! I will take what I can get!

Ava and I leave next week to go to Colorado for a week! I cannot wait! I'm so homesick for my family!
Then 3 days after we return my two little sisters 12-13 Kaci and Eryn will be here for the remaining summer! Ava is going to flip! She loves to have company!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Wear your sunblock!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background