Posted

What another Great weekend we had!

Friday: Ava,Anthony,Mikayla and I went swimming swimming swimming! Ava is really getting the hang of this swimming stuff! She loves to float around on her own (with floaties) best things ever! Now she likes to kick kick and still loves to put her head under the water falls! I have to keep a very close eye on her because she is a little too brave and will just jump in! With or without floaties!!

Saturday: Dean headed to the water and Ava and I headed to Stephanie's baby shower! You know the weekend usual.....LOL!! Steph's shower was beautiful!Although not very Ava proofed! There were little tables everywhere covered with linens and real china.....YIKES! There is not too many things that stress me but you know the old saying "a bull in a china shop"!(They we were!) Ava was good and very well behaved I was just on pins and needles trying my best to keep her little fingers to her self!

Made it back home in time for Church! YEAH!

Sunday: Some friends of ours, Ryan and Melissa were being Baptised so we visited them at there church! We are soooo proud and Happy for them! Ava got to go to class there and the teachers said she had a great time! Even came home with colored pictures and some sweet little bible verses to read!

After church we headed to Kemah for a little family fun! Hot Hot Hot fun that is!
WHEW I love summer but Texas summers are BRUTAL if no splashing in water is involved!!!

Ava of course had a blast! We rode the train,fed the fish,splashed at the splash pad and Dean won Ava a BIG FISH! (fake fish)

This entry was posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background