To me I have always thought Ava is just sooo funny!!
Here lately she is cracking me up with what she is either doing or saying!
The other night I bought one of those rotisserie chickens well before she went to gymnastics she had some with veggies after gymnastics we strolled the isles of Target she had her usual popcorn and blue slurpee,we get home she says "Momma I ungry" I reply well baby what are you hungry for ? She says "I mant samich" I say ok turkey and cheese? "no I ike peabutterrr and shelly" (like her Daddy)I make her the sandwich with grapes and milk she eats it all! Well that was at about 8ish pm. Dean is out of town so Ava and I always stay up late and hang out together...usually reading books and watching Barney!Out of now where around 11pm Ava pops up and says "Momma I mant cheeken" I said are you serious, and with a straight face she looks at me and replies "no I Aba, I mant cheeken!" I about fell on the floor laughing sooo hard! Shes not serious she is ABA! Well needless to say I made her a plate of chicken and carrots and she finished that off too! Her appetite is back!
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 28, 2009
.



