Wednesday September 02 2009
I have to post a few of these funnies before I forget them ! They are too cute not to share!
First: yesterday Ava,Nicholas and I were leaving the gym and Ava asked if she could have a snack I said sure would you like your pretzels? She replies yes mam. I handed her two pretzels and she held them up and said one, two pretzels,ate one and then said one pretzel!!! I was so proud of her!
Next: we were driving home from Wal-mart (go figure) and Ava says from her car seat "Knock, knock", I say "who's there" she says "Aba" I say "Ava who" she says "Aba Daddy" .....her little sense of humor too cute! I guess she picked up the knock knock joke from her cartoon channel....mmmmm?
Last: Big news!!!!! Ava has slept the last three nights without her paci's night one: she bellowed for M-O-M-M-A about 75 times before falling asleep. Night two only bellowed about 50 times for me. Tonight NOT AT ALL!!! Yeah Ava way to gooooo!!!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, September 02, 2009
.



