Wednesday September 23 2009
This is going to take some getting use to!
I have been toying with the idea of placing Ava in a Mothers Day out for a couple of months now. For curriculum,self control,and good friendly play outside of our home.
Me without my baby girl by my side I think (SIGH).....oh boy!!!
I have my own list of excuses either too expensive, too far, too early, too dirty whatever the reasons they are my own selfish reasons!! I didn't want to send my baby into a place where I was not with her and she was not with me!!!!
No time to make an excuse! A few of my friends send their children to a close,clean,inexpensive,appropriate times church with a great mothers day out program.
I called to get Ava on the "waiting" list ....well my wait was all of about 30minuets!!! WHAT WHAT am I ready for this! They told me she could start Thursday! I'm thinking Thursday of 2010! Nope this Thursday September 24Th 2009!! Holy Holy Holy my head was spinning a million miles an hour! Still spinning!
Needless to say we went today got Lil Miss Ava Leigh signed up toured the facility and met the teachers WOW !!!Ava was so excited the entire tour saying hello to everyone and ready to jump right in and get involved! She was very disappointed to LEAVE!! She kept saying "My new school" "I kike it" "I PLAY" guess my baby is ready! The question is am I?
I will make sure to take pictures and keep you updated if I can see past the tears!
This is going to be a real emotional time for me! I have spent the last 23months, day in and day out with my baby! She is my joy,happiness,my WORLD!!!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
.



