Posted

What a GREAT weekend!

Friday September 11Th

Daddy got home from work super early so we had a Blast hanging out with him for the day and he even ran errands with us!

Friday Night was Ladies Night at Firehouse pottery so a group of us girls met up there at 6~630 picked our pottery and got to painting and chatting! Afterwards we decided since the Daddy's had the kiddo's we would make a night of it and head over to On the Boarder for some late dinner and more chatting!!

Saturday morning Ava and Dean slept in so Momma could have some pampering time!! I hit up my local nail place and loved every second of my manicure and pedicure!

Home in time for a lunch date with my two favorite loves! Dean Ava and I had a fabulous sushi lunch!

Dean had a skeet shooting competition to be at around 2,so he headed over to that! Ava and I were going to go but the weather was pretty nasty so a nap seemed like a good option!!
We napped then up and time to get ready for Church! Daddy even left the skeet shoot to go to Church! I checked his head to make sure he was feeling well,he said I'm fine Church is more important to me! WOW REALLY!That was so cool to me that he made that decision!
After Church Dean grilled the yummiest steaks ever!!! Thank-you Dean for such a great Day!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background