TEA PARTY FOR TWO!!!
For Ava's birthday her "NINA" aka TINA got her a real Tea Set!
I have had it put away out of little hands reach. I knew this would be a gift we could only play with when Adult Supervision was available.
Last night Ava started to run a low grade fever,today we went to the DR.....diagnosis sore throat,enlarged spleen and no appetite and not much activity ???
When we came home I figured today would be a good mild day to break out the fine china!LOL I introduced Ava to her tea set and boy did she ever love that!We played Tea Party till her heart's continent! Molli,Daddy and most babies got in on the tea party too!
Thank-you Nina for such a great gift! I for see many tea parties in the future! Hopefully you will join us for a few! Ava makes a mean cup-o tea!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
.





