Please do not have too high of expectations for this blog. I do it for fun and to keep you up to date with our ever changing Ava Leigh and Allie Grace.This way the miles that seperate us do not seem so far.
Posted
I HAVE BIG NEWS!!!!!
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 27, 2009
.
Long story really short...Dean and I met in 2001. Married April 06th 2005. Built a home January 2006. Had our precious baby girl Ava Leigh October 14th 2007 then two and a half years later we had our second baby girl Allie Grace and I personally have never been happier and felt so blessed with my life!
To be so Happy...That's what you want for your children!
Best Cakes EVER!~
Happy 1st Birthday Baby!
My Baby's Yummy 1st Birthday!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOMMA
The complete happiness that Ava has brought to my life is enormous! I look back at my past months with her and can't believe the changes she has already experienced...WOW! The changes also she has brought to my life! I love to grow and learn from and with her every day! I love being a Momma!