Posted

Our mission

Our Church New Hope organized a "GO AND DO Weekend" it is a mission to help provide needs where needs need to be met all around our community and beyond.

Dean and I chose to help out at a Home (EAGLES LIFT MINISTRIES) that takes in Battered women and young UN-wed pregnant teens that need to see this is not the end of their lives but just the beginning!

There was a number of jobs that were/are needed to be completed at the home. Dean is very good at many things but he is really good a carpentry and enjoys it. We loaded up some much needed tools and headed over to do the work of God.

OUR JOB
There was a sign suspended between two larger tree's with some cable wire.Needless to say the sign was torn up and quite damaged. We had to take the sign down and put in 3 post and place 2x4's and plywood to place the sign on so it would no longer get damaged by mother nature.

I'm not too sure what blows my mind more the fact that there has to be a home where women can go to find help and security,or the fact that 2 complete strangers to these girls have made it their mission in life to buy land,and homes to do this for these girls.

It was such a moving experience to be out there working and to see the 100's of people who dedicated there Saturday to make the place a better,safer,cleaner place for some poor lost yet hopeful souls!

I thank God every day for my life and I pray everyday for those that do not know the Lord will have the desire to know him. I have never felt such a complete love until I found the Lord.

LET GO LET GOD


 
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background