Posted

Friday April 10TH 2009

What a beautiful day! After breakfast lets head outside! Better than that lets go to a park! Ava was so excited when we pulled up to the "BIG" park that she was screaming and clapping! Her excitement took over her feet ! Ava took off running once I put her on the park turf....as soon as her excited feet hit the ground so did her knees and face! She did not even care she stood up and went at it again! My baby loves to run and play! She slid on the big slides, climbed on the monkey bars,teetered on the see saw just had a ball!
Dean went fishing today so before he left he turned his sprinklers on & asked if I would turn them off later! Sure after Ava and I play in them! Ava thought that was hilarious to try and dodge the water! Daddy has huge sprinklers so it's pretty hard to NOT get wet!
Another fun day with Ava! I love my girl! After dinner and baths Ava and I cuddled up on the couch together with a bowl of popcorn and a great "Barney Movie" what a great ending to an even better day!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background