Posted

Saturday April 11Th 2009 1:30PM

Part one of our crazy Saturday: Wake Ava around 7:45am oh boy that's early for her! Breakfast,clean-up,dress-up,out the door by 8:40ish. Today is the big Easter Egg drop at Pearland High School! 30-THOUSAND EGGS dropped out of a helicopter! Yes really 30-thousand no exaggeration needed here!
We got there around 9:20ish already a big crowd was forming!(IT STARTS AT 10) Crosspoint Fellowship (where I was baptised) is putting this event on and EVERYTHING is free! EVERYTHING.
I will let you take a wild guess at how many dared to show up to see this extraordinaire egg dropping event???? SO MANY!!!! I'm guessing between 8 and 8.5 thousand? I will let you know if I find out!
It became a little overwhelming at some point so I yes me (whatever)Chante' chickened out and decided to watch the egg dropping from the car! The thought of my baby being trampled kinda made me a little nervous,even though they did have it sectioned off by age....still there were an abundant amount of people! Too many for me to feel it was worth the risk,especially knowing we have lots-o-eggs here at home!
The helicopter came dropped the eggs Ava was excited to see the big helicopter! Then she fell asleep! Home for a break before our part two starts!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background