Posted

Today Ava woke in time to eat some breakfast put on her pretty Easter dress and head to the mall. We met up with Brandy,Nicholas,Courtney,Rylee,Shanna and Landon. Time for pics with the Easter bunny.
Ava had a melt-down because she wanted to ride in a little boys yellow car stroller!
Seriously!
The Easter Bunny on the other hand was a absolute success! She loved him hugs, kisses, even crawled back in his lap when we were done! Yeah! Daddy is that you in there???
Courtney,the babies and I went to lunch and got to catch up and visit! Sha baby Rylee we love you so much! I miss you girls!

Just have to put this out there.... I let Courtney borrow all my maternity clothes she returned them to me today all cleaned from the cleaners! That is a great friend! You didn't have to but it's greatly appreciated!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background