Posted


Tuesday April 07 2009

Another wonderful day with my very busy & challenging baby girl! Minus her slight melt down at the mall! I say this in the sweetest typing possible! I would like to think Ava is a good girl.....well she is really starting to test her limits!
Dean and I made a promise to each other before having children or child that our child would not control/run "our" life and we would do our best to raise a well behaved child!
That being said Ava has come into a new button pushing,object throwing,head butting,temper tantrum,loud 17.5 month old! Not often but more than necessary!I'm fine with the loud...except in a restaurant with only four other people,two being the waiters!~

Time to break out the parenting book or according to Dean how to raise a puppy book,the mentality is about equal?
Wish us luck..say a prayer...send advice....something?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 .

A Mix of "OUR" Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background